What are you working on - or interested in?

Tell us about your collaborations, ideas, research or public projects.

1 Like

A collab from last year

5 Likes

currently working on the ultimo patch. got an adat unit to daisy off my interface, so i can plumb in all the compressors and things, and then do my “patch bay” stuff within the daw. less cables woo.

loves a good cabling. for reals though. something about the order and chaos

3 Likes

and heres my youtube with my album i released at the end of last year

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Exploring Transhumanism and the idea of a symbolically erotic relationship between humans and machines/technology… Cryptoflesh…

“Man is an artifact designed for space travel. He is not designed to remain in his present biologic state any more than a tadpole is designed to remain a tadpole.”

6 Likes

Sound design in korg Gadget running on nintendo switch

6 Likes

Recent explorations into Touchdesigner’s Ableton API tool (call tdableton ) … it allows bi directional control allowing for some fun sound viz syncage …

6 Likes

Bit of a different one. I build tube amps and such, currently been looking into tube drum voices. Something like the Wurlitzer Sideman, but with more depth. Working on adding CV controls, similar to the NE BIA. Metasonix sells the D-1000 and D-2000, but they don’t come cheap… Nor do they have a wide range of CV control.

I plan to build a few to sell, so any input is always appreciated. 4,6,8 voices? CV control? MIDI? Internal sequencer? Case design? DIY/kit set? Price?

-Bruno

1 Like

Sound design to the maximum in korg Gadget using the alien language technique

4 Likes

Rack back up and running with Octatrack… it’s been a hot minute

1 Like

Work in progress…
https://www.m0dernchair.com/

2 Likes

i am deep in akai mpc one learning mode.

good thing got a couple weeks off to dedicate to it.

its pretty damn good so far. and mostly, im glad i picked this over the octatrack. im more of a visible menu and options type guy…

download

6 Likes